Table of contents
- Open Government
- - Welcome to open government - Datasketch Newsletter Open Gov #0
- - Football, open science and anti-corruption - Datasketch Newsletter Open Gov #1
- - Land governance and artificial intelligence - Datasketch Newsletter Open Gov #2
- - Open State, Global Assembly, and Alliances - Datasketch Newsletter Open Gov #3
- - Pandora Papers, Migration and Learning - Datasketch Open Gov #5
- - Sustainability, Rurality, and Open Contracting - Datasketch Open Gov #4
- Data Culture
- - Algorithms for Art, Virtual Reality, and Patents - Data Culture #3
- - Aliens, Artificial Intelligence and Green Economy - Data Culture #2
- - Arts and Data: Transforming Perspectives - Data Culture #5
- - Bitcoin, tessellations and data coats - Data Culture #1
- - Data Alchemy, Algorithms, and NFTs - Data Culture #4
- - Punk culture, puzzles, travel and art - Data Culture #0
- Data Journalism
- - Data for Diversity and Inclusion - Data Journalism #3
- - Data journalism at its best - Data Journalism #0
- - Life-saving graphics, manuals and sentences -Data Journalism #1
- - SDGs, Digital Media, and Democracy - Data Journalism #4
- - Sexual Rights, Data Protection and Sport - Data Journalism #2
- - TV Shows, Castles, and Dinosaurs - Data Journalism #5
We have four different newsletters. Make sure you join them by clicking in the corresponding link above.
Here is a short description of each:
- Data Culture: Here you will find relevant information on the use of data and algorithsm in the arts and design, along with interviews and collections of creative and inspring works in the intersection of technology and culture.
- Data Journalism: Here you will find relevant information on open data, visualization and technology for journalists, with tools resources and inspiring examples from large and independent newsrooms worldwide.
- Datapreneur: We will be publishing all our learnings when using data in our own startup to learn more about our market, to learn from our users interests and bahaviors and in general to open up our approach to building open companies.
- Open Government: Here you will find relevant information on transparency, citizen participation, accountability, innovation, and the use of technology for the public good, with examples and cases from around the world.